Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy breakfast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Breakfast has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people from the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Visit the Official Pop-Tarts® Website For a Full List of Pop-Tarts® Flavors. Amazing Breakfast Ideas From Kraft® Official Brunch Recipe. From egg casseroles and frittatas to whole-grain pancakes and waffles, these healthy breakfast recipes from Food Network make it easy to rise and shine.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You may have Healthy Breakfast using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast
- It's of For fruits.
- Take 1 of banana.
- It's 1 of apple.
- Make ready 1 of chickoo.
- You need 1 of orange.
- Take of For soup.
- Take 2 of beet root.
- It's 2 of carrots.
- Prepare few of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of small pc ginger.
- It's as required of Salt.
- Get of Jeera powder.
- You need of Pepper.
- Take of For Rava idli.
- Make ready 250 gms of sooji.
- Prepare 1 cup of curds.
- Get 1 tsp of methi seeds.
- It's of Salt, chillies and ginger.
- You need 1 packet of Eno.
- It's 3 tsp of oil.
- You need of For sesoning.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of rai.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get as required of Curry leaves.
- It's for of Coconut chutney.
- Get Half of coconut.
- Make ready Half of bunch coriander leaves.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of curd.
Healthy Breakfast detailed
- Boil together beet roots carrots, ginger garlic and salt. Cook till vegetables are tender. Cool and grind to a smooth paste. Add spices..
- Chop all the fruits and serve just after warm water..
- Heat a steamer for Idlis. Mix together Rava, curds, methi seeds, salt, chillies and ginger. Add 1 cup water and keep it aside for 10 minutes. Grease idli moulds. Add Eno to the sooji Rava mixture and fill the idli moulds immediately and steam them for 10 minutes.
- Remove idlis and season it with rai jeera and curry leaves and serve with green chutney..
- Make coconut chutney by grinding together Coconut, coriander leaves, chilli and ginger. Add salt and curds..
- Serve idli chutney after the soup..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!