Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy and tasty dry curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy and Tasty Dry Curry is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people through the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
But being a little health conscious cook, I prefer to use only the required amount of oil and no more. So, I am always in the look out for healthier recipes with this veggie. Instead of calling the Indian takeaway, make your own easy chicken jalfrezi.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You might have Healthy and Tasty Dry Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy and Tasty Dry Curry
- It's 400 grams of Lean ground beef.
- Make ready 2 of Onions.
- Make ready 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Celery.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 2 of plus tablespoons Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of * Soup stock cubes.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of * Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 200 ml of * Tomato juice (vegetable juice).
- It's 2 tbsp of * Ketchup.
- You need 1 of * Spices like nutmeg.
- Make ready 2 of * Bay leaves (optional).
Healthy and Tasty Dry Curry step by step
- Mince garlic and ginger. Chop the onion, carrot (unpeeled), and celery roughly. I'm making 1.5 the amount listed in the picture above..
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pot, and stir-fry the garlic and ginger until it releases nice aroma. Add the onions and saute until translucent..
- Add carrots and celery and continue to stir-fry. When cooked, add curry powder and cook some more..
- Make a hole in the center and stir-fry the beef. Mix with the vegetables and stir-fry some more. Make sure the beef is cooked thoroughly..
- add * condiments (tomato juice, Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, soup stock cubes, spices like nutmeg, and bay leaves)..
- Cover the pot and simmer over low heat for 1 hour. Turn the heat off occasionally before turning it back on..
- When it's simmered enough, give it a taste. If you like it spicy, add curry powder or season with salt and pepper until it's to your liking..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy and tasty dry curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!