Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, inexpensive & healthy chicken and egg rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Inexpensive & Healthy Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people in the internet. In case you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Examples of inexpensive in a Sentence inexpensive but pretty jewelry that can be worn every day Recent Examples on the Web The EcoTools exfoliating bath glove is inexpensive, machine-washable and gentle enough not to cause damage. Define inexpensive. inexpensive synonyms, inexpensive pronunciation, inexpensive translation, English dictionary definition of inexpensive. adj. [em-yuh-luhs ] SEE DEFINITION A terrific recipe for moms with young kids and busy lives, this simple, inexpensive dish is made with handy ingredients and takes just a short time.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could have Inexpensive & Healthy Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Inexpensive & Healthy Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Plain cooked rice.
- It's 150 grams of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 200 ml of ◎Dashi stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎Mirin.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of ◎Cooking sake.
Instructions to make Inexpensive & Healthy Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl
- Remove the skin from the chicken breasts, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Marinate with sake (not listed) for about 30 minutes..
- Add all the ◎ ingredients and onion to a frying-pan, and simmer for about 3 - 5 minutes over a low heat..
- When the onion changes colour slightly, add the chicken breasts, and continue simmering for another 5 - 10 minutes over low heat..
- When the chicken is cooked through, pour in the beaten eggs from the side of the pan, and stir slowly..
- Put the rice in a bowl, add the chicken and egg on top, and it's done!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food inexpensive & healthy chicken and egg rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!