Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy chanpuru style tofu stir-fry - miso is the key. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chanpuru Style Tofu Stir-Fry - Miso Is The Key is among the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people through the internet. If you're the one that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Healthy Chanpuru Style Tofu Stir-Fry - Miso Is The Key. My younger sister used to make tofu chanpuru with miso for me. I added dried kiriboshi daikon radish to make the dish healthier.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Healthy Chanpuru Style Tofu Stir-Fry - Miso Is The Key using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chanpuru Style Tofu Stir-Fry - Miso Is The Key
- Prepare 1/2 block of （150 grams） Firm tofu.
- Take 25 grams of Kiriboshi daikon - dried shredded daikon radish.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 30 grams of Carrot.
- It's 2 of Shitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◇Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◇Sake.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ◇Mirin.
- Take 2 tbsp of ◇Japanese dashi stock.
- You need 1 tsp of ◇Juice from grated ginger.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1 of to 2 tablespoons Ground sesame seeds.
Steps to make Healthy Chanpuru Style Tofu Stir-Fry - Miso Is The Key
- Wrap the tofu with kitchen paper towels and microwave for 1 minute. Leave to cool. Soak the dried kiriboshi daikon radish in water to rehydrate and then cut into bite sized pieces. Mix the ingredients marked ◇ together..
- Cut the root end of the Chinese chives into 1cm-lengths, and the leafy part into 3cm-lengths. Cut the carrot into thin rectanglular slices. Slice the shitake mushrooms thinly..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and add the carrot and dried daikon. Stir fry over a medium to high heat. Add the lower part of the Chinese chives and continue stir frying..
- Add the leafy part of the Chinese chives and stir in. Break up the tofu with your hands and add to the pan..
- Stir gently so as not to break up the tofu pieces. Stir in theingredients marked ◇ and turn off the heat. Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and transfer to a serving dish - and you're done!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy chanpuru style tofu stir-fry - miso is the key recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!