Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy tofu and tomato pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Tofu and Tomato Pasta is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. In case you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Squeeze the tomatoes with the back of a fork to release their juices. Stir in some tofu and serve straight away, or store in the fridge for a cold pasta dish! Chop the carrot, onion, celery and cook with extra virgin olive oil to taste.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy Tofu and Tomato Pasta using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Tofu and Tomato Pasta
- It's 80 grams of Pasta.
- Get 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Get 80 grams of Canned whole tomatoes.
- It's 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Take 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It's 1 of Olive oil.
Step by step to make Healthy Tofu and Tomato Pasta
- Wrap the tofu in paper towels, and put a weight on top. Leave for a while to drain off the water..
- Finely chop the garlic and onion. Take the blossom ends off the chili pepper and canned tomato, remove the seeds and chop up roughly..
- Boil plenty of water in a large pot..
- Put the olive oil, garlic and chili pepper in a frying pan and turn the heat on to low..
- Stir fry until the olive oil is fragrant. Break the tofu into the frying pan with your hands, and stir fry over bling heat while crumbling the tofu and evaporating the moisture..
- When the tofu looks like ground chicken and the moisture is gone, add the onion and stir fry over low heat..
- Put the salt in the boiling pot of water and cook the pasta..
- When the onion is transparent add the chopped up tomato, 1 cup (180 ml) of the pasta boiling water, soup stock granules and ketchup, and simmer over low heat..
- When the sauce has reduced a little season with black pepper..
- Put the freshly boiled pasta in the frying pan. Mix with the sauce rapidly using tongs, and it's done..
- This pasta is pretty low in calories since it uses tofu, but it's still very hearty..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy tofu and tomato pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!