Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy sweet & sour ketchup seasoned chicken breast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people with the internet. For anyone who is the individual who needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Nutty Apple Butter A lower calorie alternative to traditional butter or even nut butters, apple butter is a delicious healthy snack when served with whole grain bread or yogurt. We've put together a list of healthy sweet snacks that also happen to pack a nutritional (and energizing) punch. Peel a banana, cut it in half, and freeze it.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- Get of For the Marinade:.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of each ※Soy sauce, sake.
- You need 1 of cm each ※Grated ginger, grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon ※Katakuriko.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Onion.
- Get 1/3 medium of Carrot.
- Get 2 of Green peppers.
- It's 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 of one clove Finely chopped garlic.
- You need of Seasoning Ingredients:.
- Prepare 75 ml of ☆Water.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆Weipa or chicken stock granules.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil for the finishing touch.
Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast detailed
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put the chicken into a plastic bag along with all of the marinade ingredients except the katakuriko. Rub the bag well to rub in the marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- Mix together the ☆ seasoning ingredients and set aside. Cut the onion into wedges and the green bell peppers and red bell pepper into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the carrots into half-moons..
- Add the ※ katakuriko to the chicken from Step 1 and shake the bag to coat the chicken. Boil the chicken in boiling water until cooked through. Pour into a strainer. The amount is doubled in the photo..
- Add the oil to a frying pan and stir fry the chopped garlic until fragrant. Then stir fry the onions and carrots over high heat..
- When cooked through, add the green peppers and the red pepper and quickly stir fry. Add the chicken from Step 3. Pour in the combined flavoring ingredients all at once and mix quickly..
- Bring to a simmer and thicken the sauce. Finally, drizzle in the sesame oil. Done..
- The katakuriko in the flavoring ingredients will sink to the bottom, so mix well again just before adding to the pan..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food healthy sweet & sour ketchup seasoned chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!