Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, healthy meatloaf. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Meatloaf has become the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people over the internet. If you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Traditional meatloaf is made with ground beef, pork and veal; here we replace the veal with ground turkey for a tender, flavorful and leaner version of the classic. Baking individual portions in muffin tins speeds cooking, standardizes serving size and produces a moist, delicious main dish. Directions In a large nonstick skillet, saute the onion, red pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Meatloaf
- Get of Meatloaf.
- Get 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- Take 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Get 1 packages of Onion Soup Mix.
- It's 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Instant Brown Rice.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Get of Glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Barbeque Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
Healthy Meatloaf detail by detail
- Set oven to 350° and spray loaf pan with non stick spray.
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients in a mixing bowl with your hands or spoon..
- Place meatloaf mixture into loaf pan and place in oven for 55 minutes.
- Pour Glaze mixture on top of Meatloaf and place back in oven for 10 minutes..
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!