Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tex-mex healthy chicken menudo. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tex-Mex Healthy Chicken Menudo has become the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Tex-Mex Chicken Menudo I named it Tex-Mex since I live in the state of Nevada and border Arizona and California and have Mexican influences I added corn instead of chickpeas and used yellow belled peppers but to keep the sweetness added the raisins. Menudo has always been my all-time favorite food. I have been a fan of this Filipino dish since I was a child.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Tex-Mex Healthy Chicken Menudo using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex-Mex Healthy Chicken Menudo
- You need 1 lb of Chicken breast cut into cubes.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 2 of potatoes peeled and cut into cubes.
- Make ready of Carrots diced.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Make ready 2 of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of green and 1 red bell peppers chopped.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Get cubes of Chicken stock or.
- Get of Water.
- You need of Raisins.
Tex-Mex Healthy Chicken Menudo detailed
- In a bowl marinate chicken pieces in lemon or lime juice, soy sauce, and garlic powder and mix and marinate for 30 min..
- In a pan Or Kawali heat oil cook onion and garlic until onion is translucent then add and cook chicken including the marinade cook until outer layer of chicken has turned brown then add the tomato sauce and chicken stock if you don't have chicken stock add water while boiling add chicken cubes and stir. Reduce.
- Add the raisins, carrots and potatoes and cover. If you need to add more water or stock do so dish may dry out season with pepper. Then add the bell peppers I'm using yellow because I'm out of green or red and optional I added some corn to make it Tex-Mex Style..
- You can serve it with rice, tortillas, or bread or eat it by itself..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food tex-mex healthy chicken menudo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!