Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple healthy broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple healthy Broccoli Soup is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual that wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Send The Gift Of Comfort Today. Soup, Rolls, And Cookies Delivered Anywhere!. Send good wishes with homemade soups sent straight to their door.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Simple healthy Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple healthy Broccoli Soup
- Get 2 bunches of broccoli (2.5lb-ish).
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's 5 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 1 cup of skim milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get of Sliced bread toasted.
- It's of Cheese for melting on bread.
Simple healthy Broccoli Soup instructions
- Cut broccoli stems into half inch pieces. Chop onion and garlic. Add all to pot with olive oil on med-low heat for fifteen minutes.
- Add chicken stock and boil. Add broccoli florets. Bring to a simmer with top off till soft.
- Bring to low heat. Use a hand held mixer to blend soup.
- Add one cup of milk and stir in cayenne pepper..
- Add toasted bread with melted cheese. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple healthy broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!