Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy simmered koya dofu with tofu and meat filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu with Tofu and Meat Filling is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people in the internet. If you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu with Tofu and Meat Filling. I had leftover meatball mixture with tofu that I used to make a hot pot. So I packed it into koya dofu and made a simmered dish.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu with Tofu and Meat Filling using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu with Tofu and Meat Filling
- It's 5 of Koya dofu.
- Make ready 200 grams of ▲Minced meat.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ▲Green onions (finely chopped).
- You need 100 grams of ▲Silken Tofu.
- Make ready 1 dash of ▲ Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of ▲Katakuriko.
- Get 400 ml of ●Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Dashi stock granules.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Take 3 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
Steps to make Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu with Tofu and Meat Filling
- Rehydrate the koya dofu in plenty of water until softened..
- Combine the ▲ ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and roll them into balls. You don't need to drain the tofu..
- After you have squeezed excess water out of the koya dofu, make a slit in the middle..
- Pack the filling mixture from Step 2 into the koya dofu from Step 3. It's easier if you pack the filling into the koya dofu in about 3 batches..
- Put the ● seasoning ingredients in a pan that just fits the koya dofu, and stir well. Place the koya dofu upright in the pan..
- Cover Step 5 with a lid and simmer. Once the koya dofu has absorbed the sauce, and the sauce has reduced, it's done..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy simmered koya dofu with tofu and meat filling recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!