Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, french onion soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
French onion soup is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people from the internet. Should you be the one that needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Directions Melt the stick of butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, and salt and pepper. When you're ready to eat, preheat the broiler.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You might have French onion soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French onion soup
- Get 5 of different types of onions. ones that you like.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3-4 cans of beef broth.
- Make ready 1 of a healthy squirts of worcetshire.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 2 of tblspn of salted butter.
- Get 1 of croutons or crusty bread.
- You need 1 of swiss, provolone, or gruyere cheese. whatever floats your boat.
French onion soup comprehensive
- When they are good. Add beef broth or stock.
- Squirt Worcestershire in. Yum!.
- Let simmer for 2 or so hours and your house will smell like heaven.
- When ready add soup to ramiken top with bread and melt your cheese in your oven. I do 450 until cheese is gooey and brown and bubbly.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food french onion soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!