Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy ramen lots of vegetables. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables is probably the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people with the internet. If you're the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Most instant ramen is made with fried noodles, so this a bit healthier in comparison. Adding soy milk (or milk) at the end makes the soup taste milder. I make the soup on the strong side because I put a lot of vegetables, but you can adjust the taste to your liking.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables
- Take 1 packages of Chinese or shirataki noodles.
- You need 200 grams of Cabbage.
- Take 1/3 bag of of bean sprouts Bean sprouts (or the white part of a green onion).
- Get 1 of Kamaboko, sausages, or fish sausage.
- Take 600 ml of Water.
- Get 15 grams of Instant beef soup stock (Gamchimi) (or dashida).
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Soy milk or milk.
- It's 1 dash of Sesame oil or Ra-yu.
Steps to make Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables
- Boil the Chinese noodles for about 1 minute and drain. If using shirataki noodles, rub with salt, rinse, and drain..
- Roughly chop the cabbage and cut the ◎ ingredients into bite-sizes. Rinse the bean sprouts..
- Add water and instant beef stock to a pot and bring to a boil. After it boils, add cabbage, bean sprouts, ◎ ingredients in that order and boil. If you are using shirataki noodles, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened, add Chinese noodles and stir to untangle. Add soy milk (or milk), sesame oil (or Ra-yu spicy chili oil), and black pepper. It's done..
- In this photo, I added an egg and chives for a finishing touch..
- Here I used shirataki noodles. They're healthy and they don't get soggy like regular noodles. They'll be okay even if you let them sit a little while..
- The gamchimi beef stock I used comes in small pouches, so it's easy to use. There's about 1 heaping tablespoon in each 10 g pouch..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy ramen lots of vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!