Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy chicken marsala with cauliflower mash. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people over the internet. Should you be the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Remove chicken add oil and sauté garlic, mushrooms, thyme and rosemary till mushrooms are slightly browned. Add Marsala wine, chicken stock, and Dijon. On a large saute pan or skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash
- Make ready 1 head of cauliflower.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 TBS of ghee or butter.
- It's 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
- It's 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of almond or coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Marsala wine.
- It's 3/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 cup of sliced Baby Bella's.
- Get 1 TBS of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped thyme.
- You need 1 tbs of chopped rosmary.
- Get 1 tbs of Onion powder.
- Get 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Take 1 TBS of avocado oil.
- It's 1 of TBD Ghee or butter.
- Take of Parsley.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and steam for 10 to 12 mins till tender.
- Once cauliflower cooked add to a bowl and add ghee, garlic, coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste. I blend with an immersion blender but you could use a regular one..
- Slice chicken breast in half long wise. Season with salt and pepper..
- Season almond flour with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Cover chicken with season flour mixture..
- In a large pan heat oil and brown chicken on each sides about 2 mins each side..
- Remove chicken add oil and sauté garlic, mushrooms, thyme and rosemary till mushrooms are slightly browned..
- Add Marsala wine, chicken stock, and Dijon. All to reduce by 1/2. Add ghee and Add chicken back in a cook for 10 to 12 mins..
- I didn't not use a thinking agent but you could add some arrow root powder into the chicken stock to thicken the sauce..
- Add chopped parsley to garnish..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy chicken marsala with cauliflower mash recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!