Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, cubby's skillet. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cubby's skillet is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people over the internet. If you're the one who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Compare Prices on Masontops in Cookware. Chicago Beef & Organic Salads? cubby's Yes & Yes! Jobs Catering Locations Hours Catering Locations Hours Cubby's Scholarship Fund.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can easily cook Cubby's skillet using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cubby's skillet
- Make ready 1-2 lbs of ground Turkey.
- Take 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil for sautéing.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of par boiled rice.
- It's 3-4 cups of chicken broth or mushroom broth.
- Make ready 1 bag of frozen peas.
- It's 2 cups of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of healthy request cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 bag of fat free shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste and 1 tbsp garlic powder.
- You need of Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Cubby's skillet
- Brown the ground Turkey and onion in the olive oil. Add seasoning..
- Once cooked through, add the broth and mushrooms. Bring to a boil and add rice. Cook for 18 min til absorbed and stir often.
- Once rice is cooked through and add a little more broth if needed and add the cheese and cream of mushroom. Stir til melted and fold in steamed peas..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cubby's skillet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!