Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, easy and healthy daikon radish soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people with the internet. If you're the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
The kitchen is the tastiest place to learn! A culinary lesson and mealtime solution in one. You can just julienne the daikon radish with a knife, of course.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can easily have Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup
- Prepare 250 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 700 ml of Water.
- Take 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup
- Put the water in a pan. Peel the piece of daikon radish, and slice it very thinly right over the pan using a vegetable slicer or mandoline. You can just julienne the daikon radish with a knife, of course. Cut it as thinly as you would for a salad..
- Add the soup stock cube, and simmer until the daikon radish is very soft. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt and pepper to taste and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy and healthy daikon radish soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!