Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy oats soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Oats Soup is among the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people over the internet. For anyone who is the one who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Oats soup recipe - Vegetable oats soup is one of the easiest oats recipes that one can try for a quick breakfast or light dinner. It's absolutely delicious, healthy and nourishing. To make this vegetable oats soup, any kind of oats like rolled oats, quick cook oats or even steel cut oats can be used.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Healthy Oats Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Oats Soup
- You need 1/4 bowl of oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of cauliflower chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Carrot chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- It's as needed of sprouts.
- Get 1)4 cup of Sweet corn.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper powder.
- It's 3 cups of water.
- It's as needed of Lemon.
Step by step to make Healthy Oats Soup
- Heat the pan & add 2 tbsp oil.
- Add the vegetables & saute it.Then add oats to it..
- Add salt to it and cover it with a lid so that veggies are half cooked..
- Then add water and let it boil till thick..
- Add peper powder & lime juice to it..
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food healthy oats soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!