Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, non-fried healthy sweet and sour pork with pork loin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people in the internet. For anyone who is the one who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Pork Products to Compliment the Perfect Meal, Delivered to You. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Great recipe for Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You might have Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin
- It's 150 grams of Pork loin, thinly cut (or block meat).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1 of ★Salt and pepper.
- Get 3 of Green peppers.
- Make ready 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◎Vinegar.
- It's 3 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ◎Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of ◎Chinese soup stock (Weipa or chicken).
- It's 150 ml of ◎Water.
- Take 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin in depth
- Flavor the pork with the ★ ingredients. Thin cuts absorb flavor easily, so there's no need for it to sit for long..
- Cut each strip of the flavored pork roast in half as shown..
- Fold the cut roast in half. Take rough edges and fold into the center, forming square pieces..
- Dust the meat on both sides with katakuriko (not listed in ingredients)..
- Spread enough oil in the pan to cover the bottom and fry the pork. You only need enough oil to cover about half of the meat..
- Chop the green pepper, cut the carrots into strips, and roughly chop the onion. Boil to about 90% cooked..
- Add the ◎ ingredients to a pan and bring to a boil. Pour in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce..
- Add pork and vegetables into the pan from Step 7, and mix with the sauce to complete..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food non-fried healthy sweet and sour pork with pork loin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!