Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy meatless okara tofu hamburgers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Meatless Okara Tofu Hamburgers is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people in the internet. If you're the individual who needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Healthy Meatless Okara Tofu Hamburgers. I try to make nutritious dishes and balanced meals so my family stays healthy. If you are using fresh okara, drain the tofu and adjust the texture by adding panko.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Healthy Meatless Okara Tofu Hamburgers using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Meatless Okara Tofu Hamburgers
- You need 150 grams of Silken tofu.
- It's 30 grams of Okara powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ※Dashi stock granules.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ※Salt.
- It's 5 grams of ※Hijiki dried seaweed.
- Make ready 2 of cm ※Carrot.
- It's 1/4 of ※Onion.
- Take 40 grams of ※Boiled edamame (in their pods).
- You need 1 of ※Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of ※Soy milk (milk or water).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ※Katakuriko.
- You need of Sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊Mirin.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Water.
Instructions to make Healthy Meatless Okara Tofu Hamburgers
- Finely chop the carrot and onion. Place the onion on a heatproof dish, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W. Rehydrate the hijiki seaweed by soaking it in water..
- Combine the tofu and okara powder, and mix well..
- Add the ※ ingredients to the Step 2 bowl, and mix well with your hands..
- Form the mixture into 7 cm diameter patties. You can vary the size and shape to your preference..
- Put a little vegetable oil (not listed) in a frying pan and heat. Put in the Step 4 patties, and cook over medium heat until browned..
- Turn the patties over, lower the heat a little and cover with a lid. Steam-cook until cooked through. Transfer to serving plates..
- Make the sauce. Put the ＊ ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the combined ☆ ingredients and mix rapidly to thicken the sauce..
- When the sauce is no longer floury, take it off the heat, pour over the burgers and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy meatless okara tofu hamburgers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!