Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tasty and healthy chicken curry japanese style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tasty and healthy chicken curry Japanese style is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people over the internet. Should you be the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Simply delicious Japanese Chicken Curry recipe packed with flavour. This curry dish is cooked with chicken, carrots, potatoes, and creamy homemade curry sauce. A perfect go-to curry dish that the whole family loves!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Tasty and healthy chicken curry Japanese style using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty and healthy chicken curry Japanese style
- Get 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground turmeric.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground Garam masara.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground chicken masara.
- Take 2 cube of chicken stock.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 of salt and sugar.
- Prepare 2 pc of ginger and garlic.
- Get 300 g of chicken breast.
- Get 30 g of flour.
- Prepare 5 pc of onion.
- It's 1 pc of carrot.
- Make ready 5 pc of potato.
- Make ready 2 pc of tomato.
- You need 150 g of milk.
- Make ready 150 g of water.
Step by step to make Tasty and healthy chicken curry Japanese style
- Cut potato, carrot to 2 cm cube and slice onion and cook them for 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken breast in to 3 cm cube and cook with smashed ginger and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked vegetables into chciken and put water and boil them for 10 minutes.
- Brenda tomato and add branded tomato, milk, flour and all spices.
- Cook at low heat for 20-30 minutes and done!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tasty and healthy chicken curry japanese style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!