Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy and tasty moong dal soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy and tasty moong dal soup is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. In case you are the individual that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Find Deals on Moong Dal in Groceries on Amazon. Get Family Meals and Healthy Soups & Chilis Delivered Directly to Your Home. Guaranteed to rejuvenate you on a tiring day, this soothing whole green moong dal soup is pressure cooked and mildly flavoured with a tempering of cumin seeds and curry leaves.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Healthy and tasty moong dal soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy and tasty moong dal soup
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked yellow moong dal or green dal.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 spoon of butter.
- You need 1 of tomato puree.
- It's 1 spoon of black pepper powder.
- It's 3 cup of water.
- It's 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Step by step to make Healthy and tasty moong dal soup
- In a cooker take daal, salt, curry leaves, turmeric and tomato pury and wait till 2-3 whistle..
- Mesh it properly and then add water and boil it..
- Garnish with coriander, butter and black pepper and serve it..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy and tasty moong dal soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!