Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, crack chicken spaghetti bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people over the internet. If you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Place drained pasta and shredded chicken in greased baking dish and pour cheese sauce over the top. Toss together until everything is evenly coated, then top with cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- Take 4 cups of cooked chicken, shredded or cubed.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- Make ready 2 (10.75 oz) of cans of "Heart Healthy" cream of chicken soup.
- You need 16 oz of pack of Velveeta, cubed (I used 10 oz).
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock or broth.
- Get 1 teaspoon of each of black pepper, onion powder, & garlic powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Parsley flakes (optional).
- Get 1 (1.5 oz.) of package dry ranch mix.
- Take 3 tablespoons of chopped bacon or bacon bits.
- You need 1 cup of Italian, cheddar, or Parmesan cheese, grated.
Steps to make Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- Gather chicken or use rotisserie chicken (deboned & chopped) and set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta Al Dente. Drain and set aside. Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish..
- Combine chicken soup, velveeta, broth, and seasoning in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth..
- Whisk in dry ranch. Mix well..
- Place drained pasta and chicken in a large bowl. Pour cheese sauce over the chicken and pasta and toss until everything is covered.
- Pour into baking dish and top with shredded cheese and bacon pieces..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and dish is heated through..
- Note: Several items in this recipe contain sodium. Cut down on the salt by using low sodium ingredients and don't add any extra salt!.
- Nothing is written in stone here. Add or omit anything you want and make this recipe your own. You'll love it!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food crack chicken spaghetti bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!