Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's healthy food for sick doggies & kitties. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people over the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Combine animal bones from butchers such as beef or pork bones in a pot and add some dog-friendly vegetables such as carrots. Research vegetables that are dog safe or fine in small quantities, such as celery or potatoes when diced finely. Sweet potatoes are great in aiding dogs experiencing loose stool, constipation, and other intestinal issues.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You may cook Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties
- Make ready as needed of Raw Chicken Breasts [i used 2.5 pounds].
- Make ready as needed of Presteamed White Or Jasmine Rice [i used 3 8 oz tubs].
- You need as needed of Fresh Parsley Leaves [i used 1/2 cup].
- Take as needed of Fresh Oregano Leaves [i used 1 tbsp].
- You need as needed of Chicken Broth With Sodium [to moisten rice].
- Make ready as needed of Fresh Chilled Carrots [p.s., cats won't eat carrots].
- Make ready of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Get of Fresh Baked Fish [check for any bones].
- Prepare of Scrambled Eggs [check for any shells].
- Get of Any Other Proteins Your Baby May Enjoy.
- Take of Pedialyte.
Instructions to make Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties
- Presteamed rice pictured. Add a dash of chicken broth for additional moisture in microwave. And, upon reheating..
- 2.5 pounds of chicken breasts pictured..
- Add herbs to chicken. Dogs and cats will think they're eating grass to ease their tummies. However, chances are, they won't throw it up. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Chop meats and mix everything together. Feel free to add any other meats/protiens your fur baby might enjoy..
- I added organic sausage, eggs and baked tuna..
- Feed well my precious little fur babies! Always know, momma adores ya!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's healthy food for sick doggies & kitties recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!