Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, simple & healthy creamy soy milk gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people over the internet. For anyone who is the individual that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
You can continue to use your Simple Account as usual until then. After the transition, your bank account and routing numbers will stay the same (that goes for individual checking accounts, Shared Accounts, and Protected Goals Accounts), and you'll keep the same debit card for your checking accounts. Simple definition is - free from guile : innocent.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin
- Make ready 2 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Thickly sliced bacon (or chicken thigh).
- It's 100 grams of Macaroni (or penne).
- Take 300 grams of Soy milk (or milk).
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 150 ml of Water.
- Take 5 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin
- [Preparation] Cut the onion and bacon into 5 mm wide pieces. Boil the macaroni..
- Add the water and the onions from Step 1 into a frying pan, cover with a lid and steam over medium heat. Stir occasionally and once the onions are translucent, move onto the next step..
- Next, put the bacon in the frying pan as well and stir-fry. Turn down the heat to low and mix in the butter..
- Maintain a low heat and carefully fold in the flour with a spatula (don't worry if a few lumps remain)..
- Pour in the soy milk and turn the heat up to medium. Stir the mixture until it thickens. When it has thickened to your desired consistency, add the consommé stock, salt, and pepper..
- Lastly, add in the macaroni and give everything a quick mix. Transfer the mixture to a gratin dish and top with cheese (I used mozzarella cheese this time)..
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and it's ready to serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food simple & healthy creamy soy milk gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!