Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, silken tofu and potato healthy savory pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. When you are the one who wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Find Deals on Tofu Silken in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. Great recipe for Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could have Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes
- Take 1 of Potato.
- Make ready 1/2 block of Silken tofu.
- Get 1 of Burdock root.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Get 1 of Edamame.
- It's 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Step by step to make Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes
- Put the silken tofu in a heatproof container and mash with a fork..
- Grate the potato and add it to the tofu. Microwave the mixture for 90 seconds at 600 W. Mix again, and microwave for another 60 seconds or so. The mixture will thicken..
- Add the finely chopped up vegetables and the seasoning ingredients..
- It will look creamy like this, as if it has been thickened with katakuriko..
- Mix in the flour, and microwave for about 60 seconds at 600 W. Mix again. It should reach the consistency shown here..
- Pour the batter thinly and evenly in a lightly oiled frying pan, and pan fry until golden brown..
- Eat while it's piping hot. Add ponzu sauce or gochujan to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food silken tofu and potato healthy savory pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!