Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy okara nuggets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Okara Nuggets is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. If you're the one that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
The vitamin C in okra helps support healthy immune function. Okra is also rich in vitamin K, which helps your body clot blood. I wrote this post using soy milk pulp leftover from making soy milk in a soy milk maker.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Healthy Okara Nuggets using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Okara Nuggets
- It's 200 grams of Fresh okara.
- Make ready 100 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It's 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dashida, or powdered (chicken) soup stock.
- Get 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
Steps to make Healthy Okara Nuggets
- Put all ingredients into a bowl (or a food processor). Fold everything with a wooden spatula..
- Mix until the mixture becomes soft and smooth..
- Shape it into a nugget-shape..
- Deep-fry until they turn golden brown..
- These nuggets are already flavored without any sauce, but you can also serve them with ketchup or mayonnaise if you'd like..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy okara nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!