Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, savory healthy porridge oats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Savory healthy porridge oats is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people in the internet. When you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Cheesy Savory Steel Cut Oatmeal with Avocado and Fried Eggs It's packed with good-for-you protein, thanks to the addition of cottage cheese. Heat oil in a pot and add garlic. Mix well and bring everything to a boil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could cook Savory healthy porridge oats using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory healthy porridge oats
- Prepare 100 g of porridge oats.
- You need 1/2 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1-2 of spring onions or small onion.
- Prepare of Red or green pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 of courgette.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger puree.
- Get 1/2 of tumeric.
- You need Handful of rainbow shard leaves or spring greens (optional).
- You need Handful of fresh mint.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 ltr of hot water.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
- Take 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Savory healthy porridge oats
- Mix stock cube and boiled water. Add two tbsp to pan with slice spring onion, garlic, ginger, tumeric and apple cider vinegar. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add grated carrot, thinly sliced pepper, thinly sliced courgette, and remaining stock..
- Add oats and stir. Bring to the boil. Turn onto a low hear. Add rainbow shard (if uding), then simmer on a low hear until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid..
- Turn off heat. Stir in fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food savory healthy porridge oats recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!