Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people through the internet. When you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Roast Salmon With A Smoked Paprika Rub For A Delicious Meal. It checks off all our wellness boxes (protein, heart-healthy fat, vitamins, and more) plus it tastes great. Here, we combine it with avocados in an easy no-cook meal.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You may cook Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup
- It's 300 g of Salmon Fillets *skinless, bones removed.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Take 2 pinches of Salt.
- Take 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- It's 2 cups of Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Get 100 g of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Milk of your choice.
- Take 1 Head of Bok Choy.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Corn Starch Flour.
Instructions to make Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup
- Cut skinless Salmon Fillets into chunky pieces, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, massage and set aside..
- Trim Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Trim Bok Choy stem, wash well, and cut leaves into the size that is easy to eat..
- Heat Chicken Stock in a saucepan over medium heat and cook Onion until soft. Add Bok Choy, Shimeji and Salmon, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until Salmon is cooked. Season with Salt and White Pepper..
- Mix Milk and Corn Starch in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the soup. Carefully stir and cook until soup is thickened..
- Enjoy with nice crusty bread or freshly cooked rice..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!