Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, moong dal & lauki soup (healthy soup for patients). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moong dal & lauki soup (Healthy soup for patients) is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the one who wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Bring dal, water, and salt to a boil. Add more water, if necessary, to prevent drying out. Stir in ginger, jalapeno pepper, tomato, lemon juice, and turmeric.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Moong dal & lauki soup (Healthy soup for patients) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moong dal & lauki soup (Healthy soup for patients)
- It's 200 gm of lauki (bottle guard).
- It's 1/2 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Make ready 1 of big size tomato.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of butter for garnishing.
- Make ready as per taste of Black pepper.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
Moong dal & lauki soup (Healthy soup for patients) instructions
- Wash & peel off lauki. Cut in to small pieces. Rinse moong dal. Assemble all ingredients..
- Add all ingredients in a pressure cooker except butter, salt & pepper. Cook it until 6-7 whistles..
- Once cooled blend it with hand blender..
- Strain it with big strainer..
- Add water as per required consistency..
- Boil it for 4-5 minutes. Add salt, black pepper & coriander Leaves..
- Garnish with butter or milk cream. Relish healthy & nutritious soup..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food moong dal & lauki soup (healthy soup for patients) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!