Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my special healthy beans porridge. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My special healthy beans porridge is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people through the internet. For anyone who is the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Slice half of the onion into the pot. Some Information on Hyacinth beans and Upma: We often make porridge or upma for the breakfast or for the brunch. We use semolina and vegetables in making this dish.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could have My special healthy beans porridge using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My special healthy beans porridge
- You need 2 cups of beans.
- Take 1 sachet of tomato paste.
- It's 4-5 of row tomatoes chopped or blend.
- Make ready of Paste of ginger and garlic.
- You need of Paste of 3 medium scott bonnets and 6 bell peppers.
- Make ready 1 of bulb chopped onions.
- Get 2 of medium chopped carrots.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of peas.
- It's 2 table spoon of chopped green onion.
- Get of Beef broth as required.
- Take to taste of Maggi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of curry.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's of Palm oil.
Step by step to make My special healthy beans porridge
- Soak beans in water for an hour then wash and remove the black head...as seen below.
- In a clean pot add in Palm oil, chopped onion,paste of ginger and garlic,paste of scott bonnets and bell peppers, blended tomatoes and cook on low medium heat for 10 mins.
- Then add in your beef broth, thyme,curry,black pepper, nutmeg,Maggi to taste and bring to a boil.
- Then add in your washed beans and cook till almost all the water is finished then add in your chopped carrots,peas, chopped green onion cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Enjoy yum yum yum....pls try it out its super delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my special healthy beans porridge recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!