Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) is amongst the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you are the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
In a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet, heat oil over medium. Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar. Slice the small mushrooms thickly and cut the large ones in a large dice.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- It's of Sauces.
- Take 1 tsp of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- Get 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Take of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take of Produce.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- It's 1 tbs of Ginger (sliced).
- Prepare 3 stalks of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- Take 160 gms of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- Prepare 150 gms of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- Take 1 stalk of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- Make ready 1 Handful of Corriander.
- Take 60 gms of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- Take of Spices.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Make ready 1 of Dried Chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Star Anise.
- Prepare of Other.
- It's 300 gms of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- Get 3 cups of Vegetable Stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!