Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy minced bbq beef salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people in the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Slice the steak against the grain into thin slices and lay on top of the salad. Drizzle over any resting juices and the dressing. Garnish with the sesame seeds and the sliced red chilli.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad
- Take of [Main Ingredients].
- Prepare 410 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get of [Sauces].
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of [Seasoning].
- You need 1.5 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of paprika (optional).
- Make ready 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It's 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready 1.5 of . cup stock/water.
- Take of [Salad].
- You need of fresh lettuce and tomatoes, cut any way you like.
Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad comprehensive
- Heat oil in pan, saute garlic until fragrant, approximately 1 minute.
- Mix all ingredients except stock into a mixing bowl.
- Add beef into pan and cook until beef is half-cooked, add mixed sauce into the pan, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add broth/water and onion into mixture, cook for another about 2 minutes or so (until onion is kind of soft but not mushy).
- Toss into salad of lettuce and tomatoes (or any other vegetables of your choice) and mix (picture was taken before mixing because it doesn't look as nice after mixing - but DELICIOUS!).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy minced bbq beef salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!