Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, meaty but still healthy mapo doufu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people in the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Instructions to make Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu: Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms with water beforehand. Grind the pork filet in a food processor. We have made it many times since then.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu
- Take 500 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 200 grams of Pork fillet.
- Prepare 1/3 of of a stalk ※ Japanese leek.
- It's 2 of ※ Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 large of clove ※ Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of ※ Ginger.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- It's of Seasoned ingredients:.
- It's 400 ml of ★ Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Weipa or chicken stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of dissolved in 4 tablespoons of water Katakuriko.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 of Green onions or scallions.
Step by step to make Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu
- Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms with water beforehand. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and microwave for 4 minutes at 600 W to drain out the excess water..
- Grind the pork filet in a food processor. Finely chop the ingredients marked with ※. Combine the ingredients marked with ★..
- Stir-fry the chopped up pork in a large frying pan in a little oil until the meat is crumbly..
- Add the chopped up vegetables marked with ※ and stir-fry briefly, then add the doubanjiang and stir-fry a bit more..
- Add the combined sauce ingredients marked with ★, add the cut tofu and bring to a boil..
- Once the tofu has cooked through, swirl in the katakuriko slurry, agitate the pan and mix briskly. Avoid crushing the tofu!.
- Turn the heat back on to low and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the katakuriko is cooked through. Finish off with a swirl of sesame oil to make the dish more fragrant, and it's done..
- You may end up with leftover katakuriko slurry. Add it slowly while watching the sauce, and stop when it has thickened to your preference..
- Weipa is a versatile and convenient condiment! It's this can with the picture of the odd-looking guy!! You can get it in the Chinese ingredient section of your supermarket ♪.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food meaty but still healthy mapo doufu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!