Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Soup is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
These Recipes May Taste Like They Took Hours To Make, But They're Fast & Simple To Make! Campbell's® Tomato Soup Is The Base For Some Delicious Recipes! Find Deals on Tomato Soup in Food & Snacks on Amazon.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might have Tomato Soup using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Soup
- It's 5 cup of healthy indian tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Tomato Soup instruction manuals
- To make healthy indian tomato soup combine 4 cups water along with tomatoes moong daal in a deep non-stick kadai and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 min. Or till the tomatoes are soft while stirring occasionally. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool blender in a mixer to a smooth mixture. Do not strain and keep aside. Heat the olivoil in deep non-stick kadai add the onions and saute on a medium flame for 1-2 min or till they turn light brown in colour. Add the tomato mixture salt and.
- Mix well bring to a boil while strring occasionally and simmer for 5 min. Serve the healthy. Indian tomato soup hot..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!