Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy chicken soup for baby. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy chicken soup for baby has become the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Old Fashioned Simple Chicken Soup Add some oil to a pan and saute onions and garlic for a while. then add leeks to it and stir for some more time. Cook the vegetables, chicken and broth together. Now add the potatoes and carrots.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy chicken soup for baby using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken soup for baby
- Prepare half kg of Chicken.
- It's of Water as required.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- It's 1 tbsp of Desi ghee.
- It's 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get half tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get half tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 4-5 of Black pepper corns.
- Make ready of Peas handful.
Steps to make Healthy chicken soup for baby
- Heat oil in a pot, add desi ghee g.g paste, and black pepper saute it for 2 min.
- Add chicken,peas and cook it for 10 min then add salt, black pepper powder, turmeric powder and water Let it cook for 30 min on low flame.
- Your delicious soup is ready...
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy chicken soup for baby recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!