Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy chicken stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy chicken stew is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people with the internet. When you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Cajun Chicken Stew The Blond Cook. Add chicken, carrots, celery, leeks, and garlic. Stir in chicken broth, potato, green beans, rosemary, and ground black pepper.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can easily have Healthy chicken stew using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy chicken stew
- Make ready 100 gm of chicken (medium cut).
- Prepare 100 gm of Broccoli medium.
- You need 100 gm of carrrot big diced.
- You need 100 gm of onion big diced.
- Get 50 gm of beans 2cm length cuts.
- Take 20 gm of garlic chopped.
- It's 30 gm of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Prepare 150 ml of coconut milk.
- It's To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
Steps to make Healthy chicken stew
- Take a sauce pan on medium heat, addd butter into the pan and then add garlic a saute for 30sec (it shouldn't be brown)..
- Add onion, carrot & chicken into the pan and..saute for about 2-3 minutes. seasonig can be done in this time.
- Then add the chicken stock and cook t in a low heat..
- When carrots and chicken are half done then add rest of the vegetables and cook in the same low heat. (if u want u can add curry powder in this stage.).
- When u think it's almost done add the coconut milk and cook for about a minute then add chopped coriander leaves and finish it.
- Serve in a bowl..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food healthy chicken stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!