Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, healthy salad mushroom sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy salad mushroom sauce is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people from the internet. If you're the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Discover Our Collection Of Salad Recipes. Put the oil or butter in a medium sized fry pan with the mushrooms and cook them on a medium heat until they start to soften slightly. Add cleaned and sliced mushrooms to a large salad bowl and pour the mixture over.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Healthy salad mushroom sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy salad mushroom sauce
- It's 500 g of baby spinach.
- Get 3 of carrots(cut into thin strips).
- Take 2 of stock celery(cut into thin strips).
- You need of Red cabbage (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 500 g of mushrooms.
- Get Pinch of if salt.
- Make ready Pinch of black pepper.
- It's 1 packet of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 50 g of butter.
Healthy salad mushroom sauce instructions
- Place all veggies into a bowl then on a Stoveheat oil.
- Chop onion and mushroom then fry with butter.
- Add salt and pepper then fresh cream and thicken with cream of mushroom sauce.
- Also served with Stuffed chicken breast.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy salad mushroom sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!