Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy meat-bean chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Meat-Bean Chili is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people over the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Get a list of best easy chili recipes on listrecipe.top, explore now.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You may cook Healthy Meat-Bean Chili using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Meat-Bean Chili
- Prepare of Chili.
- Make ready 1 can of 15 oz black beans.
- Get 1 can of 15 oz Bush's original baked beans.
- It's 2/3 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of canola oil.
- It's 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet onion.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper.
- Take 5 slice of hickory-smoked bacon.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 jar of of store-bought salsa.
- You need 1 can of 14 oz less-sodium beef broth.
- Make ready 6 oz of can of tomato paste.
- Take of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Healthy Meat-Bean Chili
- Combine black beans, water, and sugar in a food processor; process until smooth..
- Combine bean puree and remaining beans in a bowl..
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat; coat pan with oil..
- Add turkey to large saucepan; cook 3 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble..
- Remove turkey from the pan and set aside..
- Add chopped onion, bell peppers, and bacon to the pan; cook 5 minutes or until bacon and onion are lightly browned..
- Return turkey to the pan..
- Combine chili powder, cumin, oregano, and crushed red pepper and mix in a small bowl..
- Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, and crushed red pepper to pan; stir well to coat..
- Stir in bean mixture, salsa, tomato paste, and broth; bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure chili doesn't stick to the bottom..
- Combine sour cream, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl..
- Serve chili with sour cream mixture..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy meat-bean chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!