Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, one-pot healthy creamy spinach asparagus pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people throughout the internet. In case you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Wow Your Guests with New & Exciting One Pot Dinner Recipes By Kraft®. Great recipe for One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta. As I was searching the web for pasta recipes, I realized most of them called for cream cheese, an entire cup of fattening cream, and a lot of cheese.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta
- Take 1/2 of large onion, chopped.
- It's 8 of asparagus leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready of ~ 1 1/2 cup organic chicken stock.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of reduced 1% milk.
- Get 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- Prepare of ~2 cups Italian dry garofalo pasta (or any other variety).
- You need 1-2 tsp of cornstarch (depending how thick you want your sauce to be).
- It's of optional: sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Take of optional: some cubed smoked ham or cooked sausage chunks.
- You need of optional: some diced bell pepper for more sweet tanginess to cut the richness, add in with the onions.
Steps to make One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta
- Heat up the oil in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan with the diced onions and asparagus.
- Toss in some garlic salt and sautee for around 3-5 minutes..
- Then add in the chicken stock and milk, it should be around 1.5 inches from the rim (so that it doesn't boil over)..
- Add in the dry pasta.
- Continue to cook on medium heat until the mixtures starts to boil..
- Then, boil the mixture for around 10 minutes stirring every once in a while with a rubber spatula until the pasta is soft and al dente. (If you want to add ham or cooked meatballs or sausages, now is the time to do it).
- Add in the spinach and stir.
- Dissolve corn starch in around 1 tablespoon of water and add to the sauce/pasta..
- Stir until the sauce thickens a little (sauce will continue to thicken as it cools!) and remove from heat..
- Serve plain or sprinkle with some parmesan cheese (optional).
- If not salty enough, sprinkle some more garlic salt until desired taste..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food one-pot healthy creamy spinach asparagus pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!