Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy dry curry with soy beans. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people in the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Heat a pan with oil and temper with the items given under 'to temper' table. Add chopped onion and fry till transparent. This is a simple dry curry made with soya beans.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans
- You need 300 grams of Ground meat - beef and pork mix.
- You need 1 can of Canned soy beans.
- Make ready 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- It's 1 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of to 3 Green peppers.
- Take 2 of Onions.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Make ready 1 dash of ☆Soup stock granules.
- Make ready 1 of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 500 ml of ☆Water.
Instructions to make Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans
- Slice the garlic and add to olive oil in a pan and heat. Take the garlic out when it's lightly browned. Use the same oil to sauté the ground meat. When it changes color, add finely chopped onion and carrot, and keep sautéing until they soften..
- Add finely chopped green pepper and keep sautéing..
- Add ☆ ingredients too..
- Add soy beans..
- Keep simmering..
- 20 minutes later....
- 30 minutes later....
- After simmering for about 40 minutes, when the water in the pan has reduced, it's done. Serve with a boiled egg on top..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy dry curry with soy beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!