Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy chicken & veggie pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people through the internet. For anyone who is the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
With a rub made from sesame seeds and lemon zest, chicken thighs become the centerpiece of this healthy main dish, which includes a simple lettuce and tomato salad. This is a simple, quick and delicious dish. All you need are a few spices and, of course, the chicken!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can certainly have Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta using 22 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta
- Get of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of pasta.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Veggies.
- Make ready 3 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Get 1/2 lb of squash and zucchini.
- Get 8 oz of angel tomatoes.
- Take of Protein.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- Get 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of sliced boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get of Creamy Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of lower-sodium chicken broth.
- Get 2 oz of 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta
- This meal requires fast hands. Cut your chicken and veggies up ahead of time and have your pasta on hand..
- Boil salted water for your pasta. I used linguine..
- Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet for you veggies over medium heat..
- Add the veggies (except the tomatoes) once the oil shimmers and responds like a lighter liquid..
- Coat the veggies in the oil by stirring them..
- Drop the pasta once the water is ready and cook until al dente..
- Add oil to another pan and heat over medium flames..
- Achieve the aforementioned readiness of the oil and add the chicken, coating the pieces with the oil and garlic..
- Add the basil to the chicken and stir to incorporate the herb's oils..
- The pasta should just about be done; strain then return to the pot..
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat..
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chicken to the veggies..
- Add the chicken broth; bring to a boil..
- Whisk in the cream cheese, grated Parmesan, flour, salt, and pepper..
- Cook for 5 minutes; stir well..
- Add sauce to pasta and stir to coat noodles evenly-ish..
- Add chicken and veggies to pasta..
- Add tomatoes to the pasta (you thought I forgot about those, didn't you!? Naysayer!!!) and stir to mix it all up..
- Serve hot with your favorite topping..
- Enjoy your 130 calorie/person meal!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy chicken & veggie pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!