Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy cabbage and tofu pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Cabbage and Tofu Pancakes has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people from the internet. If you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Mix the ingredients and cabbage with the tofu and mix very very well. Pan fry: Heat oil in a frying pan, cook the pork and pour in the batter. In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients, making sure there are no lumps.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Healthy Cabbage and Tofu Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cabbage and Tofu Pancakes
- Get 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork.
- Get 1 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 10 grams of Tempura batter crumbs.
- Take 20 grams of ◎ Flour.
- Make ready 15 grams of ◎ Katakuriko.
- Make ready 70 ml of ◎ Water.
- Get 1 tsp of ◎ Dashi stock granules.
- Take of Toppings:.
- Get 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- It's 1 of Bonito flakes, aonori.
Steps to make Healthy Cabbage and Tofu Pancakes
- Prep: Smash the tofu until it turns into a paste. Add the tempura batter crumbs and let them soften..
- Finely shred the cabbage. Mix the ◎ ingredients together..
- Mix the ◎ ingredients and cabbage with the tofu and mix very very well. That's the batter..
- Pan fry: Heat oil in a frying pan, cook the pork and pour in the batter..
- When the pork is cooked, turn the pancake over to brown the other sides..
- When done, transfer to a serving plate, top with the okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup etc. to your liking and it's done. Add some aonori seaweed powder and bonito flakes to taste, and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy cabbage and tofu pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!