Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy soup is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people throughout the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Say Yes to Deliciously Crafted Soups Made with Real Ingredients. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Cabbage Soup This warm and comforting soup celebrates the humble cabbage and box grater — we use one to grate most of the vegetables.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy soup
- Prepare 1 of beet root.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Get 2 of drumstick.
- Prepare 2 pod of garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp of vinegar (optional).
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of black salt.
Healthy soup instructions
- Gather ingredients, wash and clean veggies, peel them off..
- Boil them for 1 whistle in cooker, allow to cool, now mash them and strain it.
- Now, heat a pan put oil in it add garlic pod and pour soup, cook it add 1 pinch black pepper and salt in it and add cornflour dilute in 2 tbsp, water water, cook about 2-3 mins. Remove from heat add 1/4 tbsp vinegar and add green coriander seed for garnishing, serve hot..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!