Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy veg chinese soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy veg Chinese soup is among the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. If you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Ready Made Soups & Chilis Perfect for the Whole Family and Delivered Directly to You. Chinese hot and sour soup is a light meal or accompaniment that can be enjoyed at any time of day.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You might cook Healthy veg Chinese soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy veg Chinese soup
- Make ready 1 cup of cabbage chopped.
- It's 1 of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions chopped.
- Make ready 1tsp of cornflour.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It's as needed of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of boiled noodles.
Instructions to make Healthy veg Chinese soup
- Take pan add oil and cumin seeds and chopped garlic and cabbage carrot and steam it for 5 mint.
- Now take bowl add cornflour and water mix it well and add in pan and continuous stir.
- Now add salt black pepper sugar Soya sauce and mix well it get thick.
- Now take noodles and fry it.
- Now serve soup with noodles.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy veg chinese soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!