Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, healthy mince wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Mince Wraps has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people through the internet. If you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
If you haven't got lean mince and notice a lot of fat coming off, then you can drain it away if you like. Add the glass of red wine. Would you like any meat in the recipe?
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have Healthy Mince Wraps using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Mince Wraps
- It's 2 of carrots.
- Get 1 of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tub of mushrooms.
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 of green pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame Oil.
- Get 2 of beef stock cubes.
- Get of Chilli (optional).
- It's 1 glass of red wine.
- You need of Mince Meat (lean if possible).
- It's of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Pepper (to taste).
- Get 1 tbsp of Mixed dried herbs.
- It's of For the Wrap!.
- You need of Lettuce (butterhead if possible.
Healthy Mince Wraps instruction manuals
- What you need! For the veg, you can honestly add anything but for me, I like the list above..
- Chop all the veg, put into a pan, add a splash of olive oil and cook till soft. (5 mins ish).
- Add the mince and cook until brown. If you haven't got lean mince and notice a lot of fat coming off, then you can drain it away if you like..
- Add the glass of red wine. Make sure you try the wine fist to make sure it tastes ok! ;) when you can't smell the alcohol anymore, add in the beef stock cubes. Stir until the cubes have dissolved..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, sesame Oil and mixed herbs and pepper Mix well and put on simmer for 5-10mins. Don't forget to keep stirring regular and if it's going dry, add a splash of water.
- Get the lettuce and peel for whole leaves. This will be used as the wrap!.
- Finally, enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy mince wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!