Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nutritious tofu jijimi with lots of chinese chives. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nutritious Tofu Jijimi with Lots of Chinese Chives is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people in the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Finely julienne the carrot, and chop the kimchi finely. Nutritious Tofu Jijimi with Lots of Chinese Chives. Aside- Silken or soft tofu is preferred, but not firm/hard tofu.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Nutritious Tofu Jijimi with Lots of Chinese Chives using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutritious Tofu Jijimi with Lots of Chinese Chives
- Get 75 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 50 grams of Kimchi.
- It's 20 grams of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sakura shrimp (tiny dried shrimp).
- Make ready 2 of to 3 tablespoons Plain white flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready of For the sauce:.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of Gochujang.
- You need 1 tsp of Mirin.
- Get 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Step by step to make Nutritious Tofu Jijimi with Lots of Chinese Chives
- Wrap the tofu in paper towels and microwave for 1 minute. Leave to cool down. Chop the Chinese chives into 2 cm long pieces. Finely julienne the carrot, and chop the kimchi finely..
- Put the tofu and egg into a bowl and mix. Add the flour and katakuriko and continue mixing..
- Add the chopped up ingredients and mix together..
- When it's evenly mixed, pour into a frying pan that's been heated up with sesame oil. (To make 6 small pancakes, drop in spoonfuls of the batter at a time.).
- Cook on both sides until browned over medium heat, and it's done!.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together, and serve with the pancakes. You can just use ponzu sauce instead, which is more refreshing. Try wrapping the pancakes in Korean nori seaweed too, which is delicious..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nutritious tofu jijimi with lots of chinese chives recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!