Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, nutritious spinach and nori seawed soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nutritious Spinach and Nori Seawed Soup is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people with the internet. When you are the one who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Even though this soup is lightly seasoned, the nori and sesame oil make it delicious. This soup will make your body happy. "Spinach and Nori Tossed with Sesame." How to make Nutritious Spinach and Nori Seawed Soup By cookpad.japan ~ I really like the recipe Spinach and Nori Tossed with Sesame, and make it a lot, so I made a soup version. It was a hit with my family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can easily cook Nutritious Spinach and Nori Seawed Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutritious Spinach and Nori Seawed Soup
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 2 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
- Get 800 ml of Water.
- Get 2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 dash of Pepper.
- It's 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of White ground sesame seeds.
Nutritious Spinach and Nori Seawed Soup detailed
- Wash and wrap the spinach in plastic wrap, microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on 600 W or parboil..
- Squeeze out excess liquid and cut into easy-to-eat pieces (3-4 cm)..
- Add water and chicken stock granules to a pot and bring to a boil. Season to taste with oyster sauce and black pepper. Add salt if necessary (see Hints)..
- Add spinach and bring to a boil. Then, add in the beaten egg, a little at a time..
- Add sesame oil and sesame seeds. Immediately before serving, shred the roasted nori into suitable pieces with your hands and add it in...
- The soup is about 45 kcal per serving, and 0.9 g of sodium. Even though this soup is lightly seasoned, the nori and sesame oil make it delicious. This soup will make your body happy..
- "Spinach and Nori Tossed with Sesame." If you like this recipe, you'll like the soup version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157243-spinach-or-komatsuna-and-toasted-nori-seaweed-with-sesame-paste.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nutritious spinach and nori seawed soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!