Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy millet soup with achari flatbread crackers – bajre ka raab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Millet Soup with Achari Flatbread Crackers – Bajre Ka Raab is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people with the internet. In case you are the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Healthy Millet Soup with Achari Flatbread Crackers - Bajre Ka Raab. Made with real, natural ingredients for health, this Millet soup (Bajre ka Raab) is like heaven in the winter! Featuring a smooth, earthy soup with bursts of freshness from some fresh vegetables like corn and.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy Millet Soup with Achari Flatbread Crackers – Bajre Ka Raab using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Millet Soup with Achari Flatbread Crackers – Bajre Ka Raab
- Prepare For of Millet Soup-.
- Take 1 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1/4 cup of millet flour (bajra).
- Get 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of corn, boiled.
- Take 3 tbsp of mixed colour bell peppers, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of carrots, finely chopped.
- Take 2 cups of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Make ready 3 tsp of ghee.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper, freshly crushed.
- Make ready 1 of green chilies, optional.
- You need For of Achari Flatbread Crackers-.
- Make ready 12 of flatbread crackers.
- Take 1/4 cup of onions.
- Take 3 tbsp of corn, boiled.
- It's 3 tbsp of mixed colour bell peppers, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of carrots, finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of green chilies.
- Take 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- It's 2 tbsp of mixed pickle, store bought.
Instructions to make Healthy Millet Soup with Achari Flatbread Crackers – Bajre Ka Raab
- Mix the millet flour and yogurt until it is smooth. Now, whisk in the water and salt, stirring consistently to avoid lumps..
- Pour this mixture into a large saucepan and bring it to a boil. Make sure to keep stirring, otherwise it will start to curdle..
- Turn the flame on low-medium and simmer for at-least 15-20 minutes or until it thickens. Adjust the salt and add the sugar, black pepper, and vegetables. Save the cilantro for the garnish..
- Mix it together and turn off the gas. The millet soup is ready to serve and can be topped with ghee, chilies, and cilantro..
- For the achari flatbread crackers, mix together the onion, corn, bell peppers, chilli, cilantro, carrots, and pickle..
- Add a few spoonfuls of the mixture on each of the flatbreads and top with a thin layer of cheese..
- Bake them in an air fryer on 370°F for 5 minutes (oven - on 350°F till the cheese is melted) and serve with the millet soup! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy millet soup with achari flatbread crackers – bajre ka raab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!