Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy pho bo. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Pho Bo is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people through the internet. When you are the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Put the bones in a large pot and fill with water. Healthy Pho Bo Daz Rhys Llewellyn. My take on Vietnamese beef noodle soup!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Healthy Pho Bo using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pho Bo
- Prepare of Broth.
- You need 1.5 l of Beef stock (more water later).
- It's 1 of onion peeled.
- Prepare 1 cup of fish sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 500 g of beef pieces (shin I use).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetener.
- It's of Toast then add to Stock.
- Make ready 2 of halved onions.
- Take 3 of star anese.
- Take 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- It's 3 of cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take of Topping.
- It's of Rice noodles.
- Make ready of Cabbage (steamed).
- Make ready of Carrot (sliced and steamed).
- Make ready of Spinach.
- Get of Mint.
- Make ready of Spring onion diced.
- Make ready of Chilli diced.
- Take of Lime juice.
Instructions to make Healthy Pho Bo
- Add beef stock cube/pot to 1.5l of cold water. Then add all broth ingredients (except beef), bring to the boil. Boil it for 10 minutes scooping any Scum off the top..
- Add beef and simmer low until beef is cooked through. Remove the beef, blanch in cold water and pop in fridge for later..
- Add onions, Star anese, gloves, garlic and coriander seeds to a pan/tray and pop under the grill until toasted. Should smell amazing. Add to the stock pot and simmer for an hour. Keep removing the Scum and half way top up the water you've removed..
- When cooked, pour it through a muslin cloth to make sure you get a nice, fresh, clear broth. Discard the rest..
- Cook noodles and steam veg. Build your bowl and add broth over the top. I didn't reheat my beef as the broth warmed it up just right. Top with chilli and spring onion..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy pho bo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!