Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy and healthy carrot soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people with the internet. When you are the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
In a Dutch oven, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the carrots, potato, broth and ginger. Thick and creamy, savoury and sweet, Carrot Soup is quick to make, healthy, freezes brilliantly, and the only thing it needs is hot crusty bread for dunking.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could have Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup
- Take 2.5 cups of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chickpea, boiled.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 cups of water, more as needed.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped almonds, peeled.
- It's as needed of Toasted almonds.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get Pinch of pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup instruction manuals
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium flame. When it starts to simmer, add garlic. Cook until fragrant..
- Then add ginger and cook for about 2-3 minutes..
- Add onions and cook until translucent..
- Add the chopped carrots, cumin powder, turmeric powder, black pepper and salt. Mix. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the carrots begins to soften..
- Add the boiled chickpea and pour water. Mix everything nicely. Bring it to a boil over medium heat..
- Reduce the flame to low and cover with a lid. Allow it to simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the carrots are tender..
- Turn the flame off and allow it to cool down..
- Puree the soup in a blender until completely smooth. Reheat the soup in the same pan and stir in lemon juice..
- To make the toasted almonds, heat olive oil on medium flame. Add peeled and chopped almonds, pepper and salt. Mix well and cook until it turns slightly golden..
- Pour the soup in bowls. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, toasted almonds and black pepper if desired. Serve warm..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy and healthy carrot soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!