Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy but healthy quiche with tofu for dieters. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. If you are the individual that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Put the drained tofu into a bowl and use a whisk to mix it until smooth. Add the egg mixture and remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir. For the tofu filling: Break apart the tofu and add to your food processor along with the nutritional yeast, baking powder, salt, black salt, granulated garlic, granulated onion, and miso.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters
- It's 1 of sheet Frozen pie crust.
- It's of Egg Mixture:.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Take 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- Get 30 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Consomme soup stock granules.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Fillings:.
- It's 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 3 slice of Bacon or ham.
- It's 1 of Spinach, eggplant, zucchini etc..
- You need 1 dash of Butter or margarine.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters detail by detail
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Let the frozen pie crust thaw to room temperature. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and place a light weight on top to squeeze out the moisture..
- Spread out the pie sheet into the pie dish, cover with a sheet of parchment paper and place the pie weights on top. Bake the crust for about 10 minutes in the 200°C oven..
- While the crust is baking, cut all of the filling ingredients into 1cm sized pieces and lightly saute. If that's too much work, you don't have to saute them!.
- Put the drained tofu into a bowl and use a whisk to mix it until smooth..
- Add the egg mixture and remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir..
- Pour the mixture into the baked pie crust until about 2/3 filled, and smooth it out. Don't put in the filling ingredients first!.
- Place the filling ingredients on top of the egg mixture. (In the picture, I used 1/2 onion, 1 small eggplant, 1/2 zucchini, and 2 slices of bacon. 1 slice of quiche = 100 calories.).
- Cover with the remaining egg mixture and flatten it out. Drop the quiche 2 or 3 times from a distance of about 10 cm to release the air pockets..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the 200°C oven and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food easy but healthy quiche with tofu for dieters recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!